The Beacon Orthopaedics Patient Portal, NextMD, allows you to communicate with your physician’s office directly, refill prescriptions, and pay toward outstanding bills in a secure manner. We want to ensure a seamless continuity of care by providing each patient with the ability to communicate with staff directly and view their records online.
How to Access the Patient Portal
- Established Patients: Please contact us at (513) 354-3700 in order to receive your eight digit token number and instructions on how to login to your patient portal account.
- New Patients: The front desk will give you an eight digit token number and instructions on logging into your patient portal account at your appointment.
- Questions about the Patient Portal or login issues? Please contact us at (513) 354-3700 for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What do I do if I lost my token number? Please call (513) 354-3700 and a Beacon Orthopaedics representative will assist you in recovering your token number.
- Does the Patient Portal add cost to my care? No, it is a free service offered by Beacon Orthopaedics.
- How do I obtain a copy of my medical records? All release requests for medical records are processed by Sharecare Health Data Services. Please print and complete this authorization form to Release Protected Health Information. The form must be completed in order for your request to be processed. Please fax the completed form to (513) 354-3705.
- How long does my token number last? If you have not accessed the patient portal, your token number will expire after 30 days.
Emergency Matters: If you have a medical emergency please call 911. The patient portal is designed for easy communication with your medical team. However, it should not be used to diagnose or report a new medical condition.