Beacon Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Encourages Orthopaedic Research & Articles:
Continuous research and education is a key part for all of the doctors at Beacon. This is very evident in the work and contributions of Dr. Adam Miller. Through research and engineering, improvements in technology, new treatment options are developed for various conditions. By contributing to Orthopaedic Research & Articles, Dr. Miller is able to offer innovative and advanced care.
Below are several links to articles or research to which Dr. Miller has collaborated or contributed. Select any of the links in this section to learn more about Dr. Miller’s academic research.
- Delasotta LA, Orozco F, Miller AG, Post Z, Ong A. Distal femoral fracture during primary total knee arthroplasty. J Orthop Surg (Hong Kong). 2015;23(2).
- Raikin SM, Miller AG, Daniel J. Recurrence of Hallux Valgus: A Review. Foot Ankle Clin. 2014.
- Orozco F, Post ZD, Baxi O, Miller A, Ong A. Fibrosis in hepatitis C patients predicts complications after elective total joint arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty. 2014;29(1):7-10.
- Miller AG, Schon LC. Fixation of Midfoot and Forefoot Fractures. Techniques in Orthopaedics. 2014;29(1):24-32.
- Miller A, Raikin SM. Lateral Ankle Instability. Operative Techniques in Sports Medicine. 2014;22(4):282-9.
- Miller AG, Raikin SM, Ahmad J. Near-Anatomic Allograft Tenodesis of Chronic Lateral Ankle Instability. Foot & ankle international / American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society [and] Swiss Foot and Ankle Society. 2013 Jun 14. Epub 2013/06/19.
- Miller AG, McKenzie J, Greenky M, Shaw E, Gandhi K, Hozack WJ, et al. Spinal Anesthesia: Should Everyone Receive a Urinary Catheter? The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery. 2013;95(16):1498-503.
- Miller AG, Daniel JN. Achilles tendon pathology associated with tophaceous gout infiltration. Current Orthopaedic Practice. 2013;24(1):103-4.
- Garras DN, Durinka JB, Bercik M, Miller AG, Raikin SM. Conversion Arthrodesis for Failed First Metatarsophalangeal Joint Hemiarthroplasty. Foot & ankle international / American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society [and] Swiss Foot and Ankle Society. 2013 Apr 23. Epub 2013/04/25.
- Miller AG, Slenker N, Dodson CC. Terrible triad of the shoulder in a competitive athlete. Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ). 2012 May;41(5):228-9. Epub 2012/06/21.
- Miller AG, Purtill JJ. Total knee arthroplasty component templating: a predictive model. J Arthroplasty. 2012 Oct;27(9):1707-9. Epub 2012/05/29.
- Miller AG, Purtill JJ. Accuracy of digital templating in total knee arthroplasty. Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ). 2012 Nov;41(11):510-2. Epub 2013/02/23.
- Miller AG, Margules A, Raikin SM. Risk factors for wound complications after ankle fracture surgery. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2012 Nov 21;94(22):2047-52. Epub 2012/11/23.
- Miller AG, Bercik MJ, Ong A. Nonagenarian hip fracture: treatment and complications. J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2012 May;72(5):1411-5. Epub 2012/06/08.
- Garras DN, Hansen PL, Miller AG, Raikin SM. Outcome of modified Kidner procedure with subtalar arthroereisis for painful accessory navicular associated with planovalgus deformity. Foot Ankle Int. 2012 Nov;33(11):934-9. Epub 2012/11/08.
- Bercik MJ, Miller AG, Muffly M, Parvizi J, Orozco F, Ong A. Conversion total hip arthroplasty: a reason not to use cephalomedullary nails. J Arthroplasty. 2012 Sep;27(8 Suppl):117-21. Epub 2012/05/29.
- Aynardi M, Miller AG, Orozco F, Ong A. Effect of work-hour restrictions and resident turnover in orthopedic trauma. Orthopedics. 2012 Nov;35(11):e1649-54. Epub 2012/11/07.
- Parvizi J, Miller AG, Gandhi K. Multimodal pain management after total joint arthroplasty. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2011 Jun 1;93(11):1075-84. Epub 2011/06/10.
- Miller AG. Weighing your future job options in today’s market. Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ). 2011 Nov;40(11):E241-2. Epub 2012/01/21.
- Miller AG, Swank ML. Dermabond efficacy in total joint arthroplasty wounds. Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ). 2010 Oct;39(10):476-8. Epub 2011/02/04.
- Swank ML, Miller AG, Korbee LL. Transition Zone Failure in Patients Undergoing Instrumented Lumbar Fusions from L1 or L2 to the Sacrum. 2007.