Beacon Orthopaedics & TriHealth Partnership
Beacon Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine is excited to partner with TriHealth in a joint venture, which improves quality, affordability and accessibility of care to patients in the Greater Cincinnati region. Both Beacon Orthopaedics & TriHealth remain independent, but the two organization have partnered in several areas. As part of the joint venture, 19 physicians and 8 locations conveniently located in Greater Cincinnati have transitioned from TriHealth to Beacon Orthopaedics, allowing Beacon to expand its mission of bringing affordable and accessible quality orthopaedic care to the Tri-State region.
TriHealth and Beacon will partner through their existing orthopedic ambulatory surgery centers and hospitals to develop the first in the region comprehensive orthopedic care delivery system, ensuring patients are receiving care at the most cost effective and high quality setting possible for their individualized needs. As part of the partnership TriHealth’s Evendale Hospital will be converted into an orthopedic surgery center to help support the growth of the overall growth of the partnership
Benefits of this Landmark Affiliation:
– Seamless care from minor injuries to major surgeries
– The most comprehensive orthopedics and sports medicine program in the Tri-State region
– Complementary and coordinated strengths of leading independent providers of orthopedic services
– Improved quality, affordability, and accessibility to patients
Along with Beacon’s recognition throughout the region, TriHealth has achieved these Joint Commission Gold Seal Awards:
– Advanced certification for total hip and knee replacement at Good Samaritan Hospital
– Certification for shoulder replacement at Good Samaritan Hospital
– Certification for hip and knee replacement at Bethesda North Hospital
– Hip Fracture Certification at Bethesda North Hospital
TriHealth’s Gold Standard for Orthopedic care has earned local and national recognition by providing efficient, high-quality care and ensuring that patients receive the right care at the right time.
Schedule an introductory consultation today! It is our goal to help you return to the sports and activities you love as soon as possible.Book an Appointment